Jump start your career with this opportunity to learn about product development, marketing, and sales of software as a service (SaaS).
VisuWell is changing the multi-billion dollar healthcare industry from downtown Chattanooga. We are looking for a hard-working, enthusiastic professional with a desire to learn and grow, who thrives in a fast-paced, growing environment. This customer success position provides first-hand experience with the platform that will position you as an expert in our system and open up countless opportunities for growth.
VisuWell provides an industry-changing online video conferencing platform that allows doctors and health providers to engage their patients remotely disrupting the way medical services are delivered.
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative who loves teamwork and delighting clients with an “anything it takes” mentality. They will be responsible for general inbound and outbound customer support, troubleshooting, end-user training, and above all, clearly communicating company updates and feature releases to our customers. This person will have the ability to learn all phases of the software platform and convey its use and value to the B2B customers, as well as the end user.
The perfect candidate for this position must:
- Process and resolve incoming calls/emails and issues in a professional manner
- Document interactions with users in a clear and detailed manner through CRM/Ticketing system
- Escalate/resolve reported issues using appropriate company tools and procedures
- Create and update support and training materials for existing features and for new feature releases, including videos, emails, blog posts and Pendo (in-app guides)
- Champion miscellaneous projects and other related assignments as requested
- Work to help customers find creative, effective ways to utilize the product to enhance their respective business practices
- Work to mitigate any friction points in the user experience in a collaborative effort between the implementation, product and success teams
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Successfully and promptly onboard new VisuWell customers
- Facilitating troubleshooting calls with customers
- Answering customer technology and engagement questions
- Identifying opportunities and implementing strategies for usage improvement
- Creating a positive client experience with each and every interaction
- Qualifying sales leads
- Expertise in problem-solving
- Experience with computer troubleshooting
- Ability to systematically analyze new and/or existing software functionality
- Strong attention to detail
- EMR/Practice management software experience a positive
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- CRM/Ticketing software skills
- Remote desktop sharing/monitor software experiences preferred
- Generally tech-savvy
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Able to handle stressful situations
- Positive attitude
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 1+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management or Customer Service related roles specifically in SaaS environments. Healthcare tech experience desired.