- Direct sales representation of the VisuWell products and services to healthcare organizations with the purpose of executing long-term contracts with those institutions, nationwide.
- Meet or exceed assigned bookings quota for each period as communicated in the Sales Compensation Plan
- Professional management of the full sales cycle from prospecting to contracting
- Perform formal company presentations and high-quality product demonstrations, in both web meeting and on-site formats
- Facilitate and coordinate all required meetings for prospects during the sales process with prospective customers
- Assist in handoff of new customers to the implementation and support teams for continuity of the business relationship
- Identify and Recruit appropriate channel partner targets and make an introduction to company leadership
- Marketing, lead-generation, trade show attendance, and travel as needed and directed by your sales manager
- Accurate and up-to-date data entry in the company’s CRM system (SalesForce.com), from registration of leads and prospects through opportunity close
- Accurate forecasting and reporting of sales pipeline and associated activities
- Attendance at all required meetings, training sessions, and company events
- Continual education on regulatory requirements affecting healthcare (e.g. HIPAA)
- Compliance with all company policies, rules and lawful instructions, and at all times act in the best interests of VisuWell
- Perform other various duties as assigned by your supervisor
HOURS OF WORK
- Employee is expected to work a minimum of 40 hours per week during normal business hours
- Additional hours may be required to meet job requirements and sales goals
- Salary is intended to cover all hours worked to meet the requirements of position
- Position is exempt from overtime compensation requirements
- Principal place of work for employee is remote and in the field. Our physical offices are in Franklin (Nashville), TN and in Chattanooga, TN
- Employee may be required to work at customer sites or other locations
- Travel may exceed 70% at times, to meet the requirements of the position
Our mission is to revolutionize the way healthcare is delivered with our innovative SaaS telehealth platform. The company has two business units; WeCounsel, the leader in tele-behavioral space, and VisuWell, the next generation solution in the hospital and multi-specialty environment.
VisuWell is a highly interactive, team-based, agile development environment where you will work alongside a team of skilled, accountable and collegial software professionals. We pride ourselves on a fast-paced, get-the-job-done culture. Come make a difference with us!