VisuWell is changing the multi-billion dollar healthcare industry by innovating the way patients meet with their providers. We are looking for hard-working, enthusiastic professionals who thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Some key ingredients include a leadership team that really cares, an intense interview process (we don’t hire just anyone), great team members who strive for excellence, and a common mission to help people. We hire great people to keep our company strong.
We are hiring an Implementation Specialist to join our team in a time of enormous company growth and industry expansion. Our customers represent some of the largest health systems and provider groups in the country and these organizations have a desire to meet consumer expectations and improve health outcomes while decreasing the cost of care. They rely on our team to help them reimagine processes/workflows in addition to driving platform adoption.
Do you enjoy travel, teaching, problem-solving, and enabling people for success, while taking satisfaction in results? This may be the perfect fit for you!
Responsibilities of this position include:
Scope: The Implementation Specialist is responsible for onboarding and training of VisuWell’s SaaS healthcare customers in the United States. This includes effective technology deployment and training for new enterprise customers.
- Travel up to 75% during busy seasons
- Take ownership of designated new customers, ensuring a successful training and onboarding experience
- Serve as a lead advisor during various stages of the implementation process, including, but not limited to coordination of on-site meetings with customers, providing best practices, steering priorities for enhancements, etc
- Provide direction and leadership through the process of identifying, organizing and collecting customer data and information
- Provide basic technical software support as needed to help customers utilize the platform
- Utilize strong written and oral communication skills to process, and resolve incoming calls and emails in a professional manner
- Document interactions with users in a clear and detailed manner through our CRM/Ticketing system
- Escalate/resolve reported issues using appropriate company tools and procedures
- Champion additional projects as needed
- Work to help customers find creative and effective ways to utilize the product to enhance their respective business practices
- Work to mitigate any friction points in the user experience in a collaborative effort between the implementation, product and support teams
- Create and update training documentation as needed
- 2+ years of experience related to a technology Implementation/Customer Support role
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
- Willing to relocate to Nashville or Chattanooga
- Excellent written and verbal communication is a must
- Ready to travel
- A proven track record of innovation and creative problem solving under pressure
- Independent ability to research technical problems and solutions
- Strong organizational and project management skills with a passion for detail
- Developed understanding of both desktop and mobile devices (Mac OS, iOS, Windows, Android)
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)