Title: Project Manager – Scrum Methodologies
VisuWell is a young, fast-growing company that is responsible for one of the industry’s most adaptive telemedicine solutions. Our customers represent some of the nation’s largest provider groups, health systems, and insurers. Together we are helping to reshape the way care is delivered while focusing on improving efficiency, increasing access to care, and decreasing the cost of care.
Some key ingredients for VisuWell include a team that really cares, an intense interview process (we don’t hire just anyone), great team members who strive for excellence, and a common mission to help people. We hire great people to keep our company strong.
The digital revolution continues and we are looking for someone that is interested in advancing their career by growing into the role of scrum master. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the development process by:
- Advancing current agile methodologies
- Facilitating change where appropriate
- Removing barriers for the Development Team
- Ensuring user stories and issues are documented effectively
- Working with the Director of Product to help manage the overall project through backlog grooming, sprint planning, and other agile ceremonies
The VisuWell Team is looking for a project-oriented person that wants hands-on experience with agile development scrum methodology. Do you enjoy executing on projects while taking satisfaction in the results? Do you have a desire to learn and understand the metrics that create a successful team? Do you thrive in a “team-player” environment? This may be the perfect fit for you!
- Working with a team to advance VisuWell’s platforms and meet market needs.
- Working with the Director of Product, Head of Development, and stakeholders to help prioritize and execute on the backlog of user stories.
- Assisting with reviewing issues/stories and ensuring tickets are documented effectively so that the development team can be efficient and successful.
- Gaining a deeper understanding of Agile development through reading The Art of Agile along with the rest of the team.
- Managing Sprint planning and scrum meetings.
- Working along with the Director of Product to design and prioritize backlog items for the next sprint.
- Initial assistance with developing UI-based tests with Katalon by working with QA and Director of Product.
The perfect candidate for this position must:
- Process and resolve incoming calls/emails and issues in a professional manner
- Document interactions with users in a clear and detailed manner through CRM/Ticketing system
- Escalate/resolve reported issues using appropriate company tools and procedures
- Create and update support and training materials for existing features and for new feature releases, including videos, emails, blog posts and Pendo (in-app guides)
- Champion miscellaneous projects and other related assignments as requested
- Work to help customers find creative, effective ways to utilize the product to enhance their respective business practices
- Work to mitigate any friction points in the user experience in a collaborative effort between the implementation, product and success teams
- Must currently live in Chattanooga
- Prior experience managing projects, software development, or experience in education
- Ability to analyze and think quickly to resolve conflict
- Ability to work with and lead a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Self-motivated and ability to stay focused amidst distractions
Job Type: Full-time